Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fortune Cookie Soap August 2015

I just love my Fortune Cookie Soap subscription box.  It comes every three months (February, May, August, and November) and is filled with 8 products (2 full sized, 6 samples) for $19.99. It's the launch of the Fortune Cookie Soap fragrance line. Their scents are soooooooo amazing. 



The theme of this box was Old Hollywood.

First, I got the full-sized Fortune Cookie Soap soap.



Then there was the full-sized hand sanitizer.  This is a nicely moisturizing formula. 



I absolutely ADORE their whipped cream body butter!


I also got a perfume oil in a bling-y package.



This one is new for me.  It's a shampoo bar.



This one is a single-use bath powder.



And finally I got a hair pomade, which is also a new product for me to try from this company.  I also got a wax tart which was hard to get a photo of... sorry!



The scents are all amazing and smell very much like "fall." If you're interested in checking out Fortune Cookie Soap, you can use my referral link.

For more detail and a review of the products in the box from May, check out the video below.



 
Linked up at:
Monday Makeup Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS