Thursday, May 7, 2015

Favorites—April 2015

There were five things I was loving in the month of April.  For more detail, check out the video linked below.


The first two have hyaluronic acid, which is supposed to help your skin retain moisture.  One that is a thin serum that I use in the morning is Previse SkinCare Nutrify Tonic.

Next, is a serum with hyaluronic acid that is slightly thicker and I use it at night.  It is called Silver Cream by True Radiance.

I've also been loving my Latisse, which grows eyelashes and for me it even grows eyebrows.  (Not everyone has success with the eyebrows, though.)  You can get this from a dermatologist.

I have also really been enjoying my Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream that has avocado oil, argon oil, and shea butter.  I only use it at night because it's a little to oily for daytime.  This one is under $20.  I saw it at one point on eBay for $13.95.

Finally, I became reacquainted with my Tarte Amazonian Clay powder blush in the shade Achiote.  This is a perfect color for spring.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS