Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ipsy April 2015

My April Ipsy bag arrived and I got a lot of great stuff.  Check out the video below for my review of last month's products and a more detailed look at the new bag.


The theme for April is Beautifully Bohemian:

At first glance, I like all of the products this month.  The first is a really pretty peachy-pink blush in Tango by Hikari.


Then I got a mini eyeshadow from Nude Dude.


Next I got an Argon Oil hair serum by Theorie.


I also got a lip balm by Mullein and Sparrow.
And finally, I got an eye liner pencil by Mally.  These will all be fun to try.  If you're interested in checking out Ipsy, use my referral code for a discount: http://www.ipsy.com/r/3lsd?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS