Sunday, August 24, 2014

Birchbox August 2014

Birchbox was my first beauty subscription box and nine months later, I'm still enjoying it.  It is a monthly subscription service of beauty product samples that costs $10 a month including shipping.  I say they are samples, but there are several each month that are very nice sized samples.  My August box was an exceptionally good box.  ***Be sure to see the video linked at the bottom for my review of July's products and an up-close look at the August box.***

Birchbox always includes a card with a welcome message and detailed product information.  I really like this.
 August's box had some really great products.  The first was Whish Shave Crave that is a shaving cream with the scent of grapefruit.  Really nice!  There was also a citrus-y smelling cologne by Harvey Prince called Ageless.  Gosh, another one I love.  I just may have to order the full-sized version of this.  The one I really loved is SeaRx Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion.  This one has a grapefruit-y scent and is just yummy.  Not only does it smell amazing, but it feels really nice on the skin.  I DID order TWO of full-sized versions of this one already.
 In the little envelope, there was a nice sized sample of Aloxxi hair thickening serum and a really good sized shimmer bronzer by ModelCo.
Nothing in this box was a miss for me.  I have really loved every one of these products and will probably purchase more of them after my samples are gone.  If you're interested in checking out Birchbox, be sure to click on my referral link below.  And if you already subscribe to Birchbox and got different products in yours, tell me about them in the comments below.  Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/busybeingjen).


Referral Link:
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/zhqbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS